Skip to content
Back to top
- Part of normal aging.
- May be as a result of chronic inflammation or irritation such as in prolonged contact lens wear.
- Maybe asymptomatic
- Foreign body sensation
- Small, hard yellow-white deposits commonly seen in the palpebral conjunctiva
- Usually discrete, benign, but sometimes they become confluence
- May erode through to irritate the ocular surface
- No treatment required
- Surgical removal using a needle point under local anesthesia can be done if necessary