Skip to content
Back to top
- Sweeling of bulbar or tarsal conjunctiva.
- Usually associated with various ocular conditions:
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Conjunctival infection
- Conjuntival irritation
- Tissue congestion caused by retrobulbar masses or thyroid orbitopathy
- Blurry vision
- Irritation or itching such as in allergic conjunctivitis
- Sometimes asymptomatic
- No to severe conjunctival injections
- Localized or diffuse swelling
- Incomplete lids closure
- May cause adjacent corneal changes:
- Superficial punctuate keratitis
- Exposure keratitis
- Dellen formation
- Treatment of underlying condition or disease.
- Surface lubrication.