Contacts for Columbia Graduate Student Programming and Events
Student programming and event planning is handled by various contacts across Columbia University Irving Medical Center. VP&S Club leaders looking to collaborate with others outside of the medical school to plan or promote events should refer to our list of contacts. Information includes schools and programs, contact names, email addresses, and any special instructions about submitting your club's event for inclusion in an email newsletter or on a website calendar.
- College of Dental Medicine: Jajaira Patrocinio, Associate Director of Student Activities, email@example.com.
- Mailman School of Public Health: Carlos Correa, Assistant Director of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, submit your events to the school's online calendar.
- Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons: Tim Fann, Director of Student Activities and VP&S Club, email@example.com, and submit your events by Friday for inclusion in the VP&S Club Weekly Update e-newsletter distributed on Monday.
- School of Nursing: Naveed Ahmad, Director of Student Life, firstname.lastname@example.org, submit your events by Wednesday for inclusion in Friday emails.
- Institute of Human Nutrition: Sharon Akabas, Director of MS in Nutrition Program, email@example.com.
- Programs in Occupational Therapy: Glen Gillen, Professor of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine (occupational therapy) at CUIMC, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Programs in Physical Therapy: Debra Krasinski, Associate Professor of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine (physical therapy) at CUIMC, email@example.com.