Please contact the Columbia University Care Access Project (CCAP) clinic to make an appointment, hear our walk-in hours, get supplies, volunteer, or ask questions. You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, via phone at 646-991-1580.
Clinic Locations and Hours
We do not offer urgent/same-day services. Please call or email for clinic walk-in hours or to make an appointment.
If you have a life-threatening issue, dial 911 or visit the emergency room.
This location is accessible by C train at 163rd St and by the M3, M100, and M101 buses.
In addition to clinic hours, our street outreach team operates every Tuesday in Washington Heights.
Other Ways to Get Help
While our clinic’s focus is on treating people who use drugs, there are other places you can get medical help, including:
Columbia Student-Run Clinics (Free of Charge for Anyone)
- Columbia Student Medical Outreach (Washington Heights)
- Columbia Harlem Homeless Medical Partnership (West Harlem)
- Q Clinic (Midtown)
Other Primary Care Clinics
- Associates in Internal Medicine (AIM): 212-305-6354
- Heritage Health: 212-862-0054
- Ryan Health: 212-749-1820
- Bellevue Adult Primary Care Clinic: 212-562-5555
- Harlem Hospital: 212-939-8400
- New York City Free Clinic and Women’s Health Free Clinic: 212-206-5200
Mental Health Clinics
Learn about the free medical services and supplies we offer to uninsured patients.