Information Resources and Technology
There are many resources available to support the computing, technology, and information needs of the medical school's students, faculty, researchers, and staff members, including:
- Columbia University Medical Center Information Technology
- Columbia University Information Technology
- Augustus C. Long Health Sciences Library
In addition, our Office of Medical Education provides students with the following technology solutions specific to their administrative needs:
- OASIS: This is our student record and course management tool. It integrates scheduling, evaluation, curriculum mapping, and student records in one platform. OASIS is accessed using a UNI and password.
- UserVoice: A database of articles on student-related curricular and administrative processes is provided in the Knowledge Base Student Services Portal in UserVoice. For issues not addressed by these articles, students may use this portal to submit a ticket with their question to the Office of Medical Education.