Applying to Columbia-Bassett
The admissions process is unique for the Columbia-Bassett Program:
- Applicants use the AMCAS primary and secondary forms and select “Columbia-Bassett” on the Columbia secondary application.
- Applicants will be notified from the Columbia-Bassett admissions office of interview status.
- Applicants will receive separate notification regarding their interview status with the NYC campus.
- Each applicant will interview first with Columbia-Bassett admissions team and then will have a second interview with the VP&S admissions team.
- The Columbia-Bassett interview day will be 100% virtual. We aim to provide you with an experience that mirrors our typical in-person visit.