Designed for new and existing faculty, this section provides tools and resources relevant to working at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
This page provides resources and policies pertinent to faculty starting a career at the Columbia University Irving Medical Center, such as:
- Human resources and work/life information
- How to accesses lacation rooms
- The Faculty Handbook
- The Columbia University Code of Conduct
- Relevant administrative departments
Explore resources essential for academic advancement and general career development at CUIMC, such as:
- the CUIMC CV format
- the Guide to Best Practices to Faculty Mentoring
- Criteria for advancement on the tenure and non-tenure tracks
This page provides resources essential to clinical care, including:
- Compliance policies
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to practice resources
Explore the different offices and resources available to research faculty at CUIMC and Columbia University, including:
- Research handbooks
- Sponsored projects information
- Compliance information
CUIMC and Columbia University provide a number of teaching and educational resources to assist faculty in their educational activities. This page contains information on:
- Relevant administrative offices
- Faculty development opportunities for educators
The Office of Faculty Professional Development, Diversity and Inclusion hosts a New VP&S Faculty Orientation for those who have started at the Columbia University Vagelos of the College of Physicians and Surgeons within the last three years. It is held annually in the early fall.
For more information, please email: Office_Acad_Affairs@cumc.columbia.edu.