Equity and Justice
The E&J CoP commenced with the 2021 inaugural cohort of the CUIMC Anti-Racist Educator Institute (AREI) and its associated Community of Practice (ARECP). This program was hosted collaboratively by the University’s Center for Teaching and Learning, the CUIMC Office of Faculty Professional Development, and IHPE and was designed for school and departmental leaders charged with implementing curricular and pedagogical reforms in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). The ARECP convene a community of practice committed to facilitating anti-racist change in the education programs across all schools at CUIMC. Members meet monthly for training, implementing the pilot training in their departments, and bringing back their experience to the group to share best practices and plan continuous quality improvement. An additional training is planned for spring/summer.
- 2022 Cohort for E&J CoP
- CUIMC Anti-Racist Educator Institute (AREI)
- Our Members
- Meeting Minutes
- Resources from our Community of Practice Meetings
- Anti-Racist Pedagogy in Action CTL Resource
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Being Antiracist
- For more information, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Request for Information on E&J CoP”.