Continuing Medical Education
The Center for Continuing Medical Education at Columbia University aims to provide and support coursework that bridges the gap between current and best practice standards. Our ultimate goal is to improve patient outcomes while advancing the medical knowledge and competence of practitioners.
To accomplish this, we offer coursework that focuses on advances in medical understanding and interventions, both in-person and through electronic media. Our course formats employ contemporary strategies for effective adult learning. All of the content for our ACCME-accredited activities is evidence-based, peer-reviewed, clinically relevant, scientifically rigorous, professionally useful, and free of conflicts of interest.
Upcoming CME Events
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 to Friday, June 2, 2023All day
- Thursday, June 1, 20239:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Friday, June 2, 2023All day
- Friday, June 2, 202310:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 to Friday, June 16, 2023All day
- Wednesday, June 21, 20239:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 12, 2023 to Friday, July 14, 2023All day
- Friday, July 14, 2023All day
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 to Friday, October 13, 2023All day