Continuing Medical Education
The Center for Continuing Medical Education at Columbia University aims to provide and support coursework that bridges the gap between current and best practice standards. Our ultimate goal is to improve patient outcomes while advancing the medical knowledge and competence of practitioners.
To accomplish this, we offer coursework that focuses on advances in medical understanding and interventions, both in-person and through electronic media. Our course formats employ contemporary strategies for effective adult learning. All of the content for our ACCME-accredited activities is evidence-based, peer-reviewed, clinically relevant, scientifically rigorous, professionally useful, and free of conflicts of interest.
Upcoming CME Events
- Tuesday, September 28, 20215:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 to Sunday, October 10, 2021All day
- Wednesday, October 13, 20215:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday, November 20, 202110:00 AM to 3:15 PM
- Saturday, December 4, 2021 to Sunday, December 5, 2021All day