Affiliated Research Groups
- The Baccarelli Lab focuses on environmental and epidemiology studies to investigate environmental programming and mechanisms of human disease.
- Principal Investigator: Andrea Baccarelli, MD, PhD
- The Barr Lab researches respiratory epidemiology with a focus on obstructive lung disease and emphysema.
- Principal Investigator: Robert Graham Barr, MD
- The multi-disciplinary center focuses on clinical and basic science research of LAM (lymphangioleiomyomatosis) and other rare lung diseases, as well as care of patients with rare lung diseases.
- Director: Jeanine D’Armiento, MD, PhD
- The Que Lab's research is on the molecular and cellular mechanisms controlling the proliferation and differentiation of stem cells in the esophagus and lung.
- Principal Investigator: Jianwen Que, MD