Make a Gift
Your gift will make a difference
A gift to support Columbia University’s Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine will have a lasting impact beyond a single person or program. Your gift will touch countless lives for years to come: by advancing research efforts; creating training opportunities for students, residents, and fellows interested in pursuing a career in pulmonary medicine; or by helping build patient care resources.
At the heart of all that we do is our commitment to saving lives and improving the quality of life for patients and their families. There are many ways to be part of our bright future—and the future of medical science and practice.
We invite you to learn about the many ways a gift today can help improve the lives of individuals and their families now and for generations to come.
Thank you for your interest and support.
- Mycobacterial Disease Research Gift
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship Fund
- Interventional Bronchoscopy Research
- Columbia Center for Human Development Fund
- Bronchiectasis Research and Education Fund
- Quality of Life Research in Lung Transplant Program Fund
- Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, and Lung Disorders Research Fund
- Interstitial Lung Disease Research Fund
- Lung Transplant Research
- Advanced Research Fellowship Program
Make a Gift by Check
Please make your check payable to Columbia University, with “Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine” on the memo line, and send it to:
c/o Michele Amendolari
Office of Development
Columbia University Irving Medical Center
516 West 168th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10032
To learn more about the various ways in which you can support the Division, please contact: