The Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Residency is an ACGME-accredited training program offered through NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and affiliated with both Weill Cornell Medicine and the Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. This five-year program accepts four residents per year through the National Resident Matching Program Main Match.
Our training program features a unique diversity of sites, including:
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Allen Hospital
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center
- Lincoln Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Join the Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Residency Program for a virtual open house. During these live, online events, you can learn more about the program, tour the facilities, and participate in a Q&A session with current residents.
For more information about our residency program or to register for our open house, please contact us.
Coordinator, Education & Administration
Lawrence R. Lustig, MD
Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Ana H. Kim, MD
Associate Program Director