The mission of the Alumni Council of the Columbia University Programs in Occupational Therapy is to promote and foster relationships among members of the CUOT family by:
- Developing a partnership between CUOT alumni and the University through opening channels of communication
- Connecting CUOT alumni though a variety of educational, social and cultural activities at Columbia University
- Sharing of the wide collective knowledge and expertise of the CUOT alumni with opportunities for mentorship and professional development
- Increasing the level of support to CUOT for and not limited to scholarships, program development, technology and alumni programming
- Increasing the level of collaboration between CUOT alumni and alumni from other disciplines at Columbia University
- Instilling and building a sense of pride, community, and inclusion among CUOT alumni
- Encouraging conversation regarding diversity and inclusion
Program Newsletter - Catch up with program and alumni information with the mOTivator, our OT program newsletter.
Update Contact Information - Let us know how to keep in touch, wherever your career takes you.
Make a Donation - Help support our programs and ensure we're able to fulfill our mission for the next generation of occupational therapists.
Contact the Alumni Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.