How To Apply
Who Is Eligible?
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of New York
- Eligible candidates can be new/recent graduates of an accredited physical therapy program, and/or demonstrate clinical experience in the orthopedic setting.
- Professional behaviors demonstrating an interest in pursuing advanced clinical skills in orthopedics, research, and teaching.
Applicants are required to submit the following items to complete the application package:
- Application including a personal essay, which will include:
- Why do you want to complete this residency vs. other available residencies for physical therapists?
- How will this specific residency program contribute to your vision of your career course?
- Three letters of professional reference
- Contact information for your prior job positions
- Copy of your physical therapy license
- Professional resume
- Current photo
Finalists will be interviewed prior to acceptance into the residency program. Applications are now being accepted for the class of 2022.
The admissions committee reviews all applications. Suitable candidates are asked to interview with the Residency Director and Clinical Director(s). After interviews are completed, the admissions committee reviews the applicants and offers the residency to the best candidate. The desired candidate is asked to respond to the offer within one week.