New Education Initiatives
March 10, 2022
- Cecilia Sorenson is launching the new Climate and Health Responder Course.
- The following faculty have been awarded IHPE grants:
- Larry Stanberry, Kellie Bryant, Susan Rosenthal, Jennifer Dohrn, and Phil LaRussa received their IHPE Curriculum Innovation grant to support the development of a novel interprofessional course on vaccine safety, hesitancy, and confidence the course will be presented through Columbia Commons IPE!
- Sam Master received an IHPE Curriculum Innovation grant to support the development of novel curricula on LGBT Health Equity.
- Anette Wu received an IHPE mini-grant to support her work in the internationalization of medical education,
- Taylor Sewell received an IHPE curriculum innovation grant to support the expansion of the CUIMC/CBS interdisciplinary elective in healthcare management, design, and strategy.