CUIMC Women in Science Lecture Series
The CUIMC Women in Science Lecture Series highlights the groundbreaking science and personal stories of women scientists across the fourth health science schools.
All are welcome to attend.
Sponsored by: VP&S Office for Women and Diverse Faculty, the CUIMC Office of Faculty Professional Development, Diversity Inclusion, and the Virginia Kneeland Frantz Society for Women Faculty.
March 16, 2021
- Mimi Shirasu-Hiza, PhD, Associate Professor of Genetics and Development
- Melissa Stockwell, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Population and Family Health , Chief, Division of Child and Adolescent Health, Department of Pediatrics
- Angela M. Christiano, PhD , Richard and Mildred Rhodebeck Professor of Dermatology and Professor of Genetics and Development , Vice Chair for Research, Department of Dermatology , Faculty Advisory Dean for Basic Scientist Faculty
- Wafaa El-Sadr, MD, MPH, MPA, University Professor, Dr. Mathilde Krim-amfAR Professor of Global Health (in Epidemiology), Director, ICAP, Director, Columbia World Projects
- Jennifer J. Manly, PhD, Professor of Neuropsychology (in Neurology, the Gertrude H. Sergievsky Center and the Taub Institute for Research on Alzheimer's Disease and the Aging Brain)
December 8, 2020
- Mary E. D’Alton, MD, Willard C. Rappleye Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology , Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Angela M. Mills, MD, J.E. Beaumont Professor of Emergency Medicine at CUMC , Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Laureen L. Hill, MD, MBA, Group Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, NewYork- Presbyterian
- Hilda Y. Hutcherson, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at CUMC , Senior Associate Dean for Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Emmanuelle Passegué, PhD, Alumni Professor of Genetics and Development (in Rehabilitatin and Regenerative Medicine), Director, Columbia Stem Cell Initiative
- Kathleen J. Sikkema, PhD, Stephen Smith Professor of Sociomedical Sciences, Chair, Department of Sociomedical Sciences, Mailman School of Public Health
- Wakenda K. Tyler, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at CUMC , Division Chief, Orthopaedic Oncology