CUIMC Leadership and Management Course for Faculty
The CUIMC Leadership and Management Course for Faculty is a four-day program designed for faculty who currently have leadership/management responsibilities or who wish to include these in their career goals. Participants develop the knowledge and skills necessary for current and future leadership positions in the academic health sciences by utilizing active learning methods, including case studies, discussion and the development of a personal project. Versions of this course are offered specicially for women and diverse faculty.
This program consists of the following modules:
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Self-Management and Leadership
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Leading High Performance, Diverse Teams
A follow-up session is scheduled approximately three months after the program has ended.
- Friday, October 28, 2022: Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Change Management
- Friday, November 11, 2022: Negotiation & Conflict Management
- Friday, December 2, 2022: Self-Management & Leadership and Leadership for Inclusion
- Friday, December 16, 2022: Leading High Performance, Diverse Teams