CUIMC Leadership and Management Course for Faculty
The CUIMC Leadership and Management Course for Faculty is a four-day program designed for faculty who currently have leadership/management responsibilities or who wish to include these in their career goals. Participants develop the knowledge and skills necessary for current and future leadership positions in the academic health sciences by utilizing active learning methods, including case studies, discussion and the development of a personal project. Versions of this course are offered specicially for women and diverse faculty.
This program consists of the following modules:
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Self-Management and Leadership
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Leading High Performance, Diverse Teams
A follow-up session is scheduled approximately three months after the program has ended.
Spring 2021 Program Dates
- Module 1a: Thursday, April 8, 1:30-5 p.m.
- Module 1b: Friday, April 9, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Module 2a: Thursday, April 22, 1:30-5 p.m.
- Module 2b: Friday, April 23, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Module 3a: Thursday, May 6, 1:30-5 p.m.
- Module 3b: Friday, May 7, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Module 4a: Thursday, May 20, 1:30-5 p.m.
- Module 4b: Friday, May 21, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.